Capture your wedding day in the most beautiful light
Wedding films are works of art. The Stephen Alberts Wedding Films team carefully and intuitively captures them in a cinematic style, creating films that flow naturally and are full of smiles and laughter. Always looking for the sweetest moments in the most beautiful light, the goal is to capture the most important moments of your day as well as the finer details you may have missed. Each couple is unique, therefore each film is unique.
• All HD wedding films are shot with Canon Cinema Cameras and we also offer 4K capture for all wedding packages. The 4K can be filmed on a RED Scarlet Dragon, a very high end professional camera. The second camera is a Sony A7RII which also does a very beautiful, cinematic 4K image. Please inquire for details!
• I have a team of talented, award winning videographers on my crew that have worked with me for several years. Together, we have developed a distinct narrative style that is unsurpassed! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.More About Stephen Alberts
- Professional, creative consultation available at studio location in Mission Hills
- Video made simple! You don't have to worry about any of the details
- Stunning wedding films for every budget, creativity is never compromised
- Top of the line video and audio equipment for broadcast / film quality
- Every frame of video balanced and color corrected. All audio mixed and sweetened
- Wedding films set to music of your choice
- Delivery in HD or 4K file format as well as DVD & Blu Ray upon request. Raw footage is also provided for free!
Have a look through the packages
Wedding films are works of art
An Emmy® Award winning videographer creating wedding films since 2009.
"All of my work is characterized by striking visual imagery and strong storytelling. I pay close attention to the details when filming so all of my images are top notch. In the edit, I go through every frame of video and repeatedly 'feel' the cuts. It's the only way I feel satisfied that I have truly captured the essence of the wedding day. "